How to Create Job Alerts
Last Update a year ago
This article will help provide guidance on what it takes to create a job alert on eWorker.
Staying updated on available jobs of your choice has never been this easy! In this guide, I will guide you through the simple steps to create a job alert. You get notified about jobs based on your preferred stack, location and desired salary. Never again will you miss the opportunity to apply to dream jobs once they are available. Let’s begin!
Click on JOBS on the menu bar.
Name the alert and choose how often you want to get notifications. Click on create alert once done.
Step 3 Complete the form with the accurate details
- Enter the keyword to the job you are looking for. It could be language, skill or job title.
- Select from the drop-down the desired type of job you want to be notified of. E.g in-house or remote.
- Next is to select your preferred technology stack and the location of your choice of or for available jobs.
- Choose the salary range and years of experience you want to be notified of.
- Finally, choose the gender and qualification. Once done with the above, click SAVE JOBS ALERTS.